POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh dear... : Re: Oh dear... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh dear...
From: Darren New
Date: 18 Nov 2008 12:17:00
Message: <4922f88c$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> To be fair, I didn't know the postal address where I worked either. I
>> commuted for a year, and the only time I saw the address was the first
>> time I stuffed it into the GPS, and never after that.
>
> DId you really receive no real mail or parcels from outside,

Not me. Understand, this was a three-person office in a business park
without even a business phone line. (We took calls on our cell phones,
including conference calls.)

> in one whole year? What did you do there that was so closed off from
> everyone else?

No. I just had the lackeys do all that. There were lots of meetings
there. I just wasn't the one setting them up.

Thinking on it, I think most of the places I worked, I didn't know the
address, including big places. Even at Bellcore, the address I used was
2MRE127-H, which doesn't really tell you much outside of Bellcore's
numbering scheme.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)