POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Kpovmodeller in Ubuntu 8.10 : Kpovmodeller in Ubuntu 8.10 Server Time
19 May 2024 20:48:57 EDT (-0400)
  Kpovmodeller in Ubuntu 8.10
From: Bryan Heit
Date: 18 Nov 2008 11:48:14
Message: <4922f1ce$1@news.povray.org>
I've been trying to get kpovmodeller to work in the newest version of
ubuntu.  Everything works fine except the wireframe feature, which just
appears as black boxes.  I've found the same error reported in a few
other forums, but no answers as to what is causing it.

I don't think its a openGL issue, as inactivating openGL rendering
doesn't fix the problems.  Likewise, as far as I can tell the KDE
libraries are installed properly so I don't think that's an issue either.

Anyone know if there is a way to fix this, or alternatively, know of a
forum where there may be more then 1 or 2 kpovmodeller users around?

Thanx

Bryan