POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day of strife : Re: Another day of strife Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another day of strife
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Nov 2008 10:22:55
Message: <4922ddcf@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> The head of IT wants me to file a deviation record for this. Rather
> than, you know, put the settings back to what they should be until the
> SOP actually comes into force.
>
> Because let's face it, signing a bit of paper saying "hey, we're sorry"
> makes it all OK, doesn't it?

> "Oh yeah, I should have probably had Chris touch base with you on that."
>
> What the **** do you mean "probably"?!

The head of QA thinks I should write an email about this and send it to
the head of IT and the UK MD.

Oh goodie. So as well as trying to figure out what needs to go in this
deviation record, I also need to write a lengthy email to Mr
Self-Important too. And hopefully without causing myself even more
problems than I already have. Yay, me. :-/