POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day of strife : Re: Another day of strife Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another day of strife
From: scott
Date: 18 Nov 2008 06:20:05
Message: <4922a4e5$1@news.povray.org>
>> What's stopping you?
>
> ...it's in London?

Oh come on it's barely inside the M25, there are plenty of towns you could
live in to the west that nobody would ever consider as "London".

> Besides, I'd like to get *out* of computer support.

And how is staying in your current job going to help with that?  You never
know, at your new job there might be many more opportunities to move into
programming, especially if it's a larger company with more IT staff.

Seems to me like you're just making up excuses not to move anywhere, none of
which are really valid.