POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh dear... : Re: Oh dear... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh dear...
From: scott
Date: 18 Nov 2008 03:26:56
Message: <49227c50$1@news.povray.org>
> To be fair, I didn't know the postal address where I worked either. I
> commuted for a year, and the only time I saw the address was the first
> time I stuffed it into the GPS, and never after that.

DId you really receive no real mail or parcels from outside, never send
anyone a real mail or package, never have to tell anyone where you worked
(eg if they coming to visit you or trying to deliver something), never fill
in any form that needed your work address, never have to tell a taxi driver
or a friend the address, never ordered anything for work, in one whole year?
What did you do there that was so closed off from everyone else?