POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh dear... : Re: Oh dear... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh dear...
From: scott
Date: 17 Nov 2008 08:10:45
Message: <49216d55$1@news.povray.org>
> Yeah, I guess I could do that, except that
>
> 1. I have to notify the office that I'm expecting a parcel, otherwise they
> will open it and file the invoice. (!)

Ooh that's a bit scary :-) But so long as you don't order anything you don't
want them to see, I don't see why it should be a problem.

> 2. I don't know the postal address of my place of work.

How did you know where to go the first day you went there?  Anyway, even if
you don't know, just look on some letter or headed paper, or ask someone, or
look on your job contract, or type the company name and town into Google, or
...  Personally I have never met anyone who didn't know the address of where
they work!