POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another Toccata : Re: Another Toccata Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Toccata
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 15 Nov 2008 17:05:24
Message: <491f47a4$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:

> I'm still to see the other.  You play pretty nicely.  Next, try the
> Busoni edition. ;)

...?

> BTW, some scholars believe this is not genuine Bach, that he adapted
> some toccata for violin from someone else.  It's still wonderful.

Yeah, so I keep hearing. All I know is whoever wrote this thing was
*insane*. (And possibly a genius as well...)

By the way, I looked up "fugue" on Wikipedia. It's quite interesting. It
seems a fugue is basically a musical fractal. How neat is that?

> You know, I'm really shy to play the piano to others, not that I play as
> good as you do anyway... :P

I can play really well, UNLESS I HAVE AN AUDIENCE! o_O

You think playing the piano is bad! Try walking into a large, deserted
stone building and playing an instrument so loud that people a few
blocks away can hear it when you miss a note! ._.

Nervous? Hell yeah!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/