POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WTF Friday! : Re: WTF Friday! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WTF Friday!
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Nov 2008 13:18:39
Message: <491dc0ff$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Even so, handing out a T-shirt to every employee of the company sounds
> to me like a rather large and mostly pointless endevour.

Only if you're grumpy and have no morale.  On the other hand, it
probably works a lot better for consumer-facing companies to get their
employees to be walking billboards.

 > (The ID badges
> probably cost almost nothing, and seem far more justifiable.)

Only if they don't open the doors. You'd be surprised how much even just
photo-ID equipment costs.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)