POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh dear... : Re: Oh dear... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh dear...
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Nov 2008 11:12:31
Message: <491da36f$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

>> expensive.
>
> Indeed, although it seems a lot of people use their phone a lot more
> than you.

This, presumably, is why contracts still exist? ;-)

> Data tarifs abroad are quite pricey!

And slower than cooling basult, presumably?

>> Cars can sometimes be found and recovered.
>
> Here cars tend to just be "exported" to Eastern Europe and then sold,
> nobody holds out much hope if your car gets stolen.

Really? When my moped was stolen, they didn't have much trouble finding
it. (Not that there was much left of it.) I guess it depends on whether
it's stolen by bored teenagers or professional criminals.

>> Where the hell would you wear that?? o_O
>
> I think the better question is "who" not "where".  And the answer is
> people who earn more money than you or I :-)  The same people who drive
> a car worth 100K or live in a house worth a million or two, why would
> they even take a second look at some cheap necklace for "only" a few
> hundred pounds?

Stop. You're really making me green. With ENVY! >_<