POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh dear... : Re: Oh dear... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:24:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh dear...
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Nov 2008 10:55:11
Message: <491d9f5f$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> That'll be it then.
>>

> In the trade, we call that "low-end" :-)

Yeah, well... I only want it so I can make telephone calls. I already
*have* a real camera and a real music player. :-P

> Most phones are sold as part
> of contracts are often worth in excess of 10x the amount you paid, even
> the the owner didn't actually pay that in one lump sum.

>> around with it?)
>
> Of course I do, as does a large proportion of the population.  Anyway, I
> suspect if someone wanted to mug me they would be *way* more interested
> in my car keys, or my wallet, or my watch etc.  I'm not about to leave
> all that at home the whole time, so why bother with just the phone?

Credit cards can be cancelled - at which point they become worthless.
Cars can sometimes be found and recovered. But a phone? Once it's gone,
you're basically never going to see it again.

Where the hell would you wear that?? o_O