POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh dear... : Re: Oh dear... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh dear...
From: scott
Date: 14 Nov 2008 10:46:42
Message: <491d9d62$1@news.povray.org>
> That'll be it then.

In the trade, we call that "low-end" :-)  Most phones are sold as part of
contracts are often worth in excess of 10x the amount you paid, even the the
owner didn't actually pay that in one lump sum.

> around with it?)

Of course I do, as does a large proportion of the population.  Anyway, I
suspect if someone wanted to mug me they would be *way* more interested in
my car keys, or my wallet, or my watch etc.  I'm not about to leave all that
at home the whole time, so why bother with just the phone?