POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Oh dear... : Re: Oh dear... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh dear...
From: scott
Date: 14 Nov 2008 08:03:57
Message: <491d773d$1@news.povray.org>
> iPhone?
>
> That's not a phone - it's a hand-held computer with built-in GSM! :-P

Did you look in a phone shop recently? Most phones have large high
resolution displays and are capable of far more than just phone calls.

I just got a new handset because my old one was really scratched and falling
apart.  It cost just over ?200 and has a large screen, it even has WLAN
built in!  I did look at another one that had GPS (but no WLAN) but I
decided the WLAN would be more actual use to me than GPS.  THe one with WLAN
and GPS was quite a bit more expensive and I didn't like the look of it.