POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Luniversity studies : Re: Luniversity studies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 15:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Luniversity studies
From: Gail
Date: 13 Nov 2008 04:39:58
Message: <491bf5ee@news.povray.org>
news:491bf342$1@news.povray.org...

>> Not if their interview process is anything to go on.
>
> O RLY?
>
> You know something about this then?

Google for google interviews. Quite a bit has been written about their
interview process.

> (All I know is that all the "interesting" companies like Google, NI, etc.
> seem to be in other countries. Not this one.)

Google's EU headquarters are in Ireland (though that is another country)

http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/jobs/index.html
They seem to have a lot of openings. Won't suit you though, they're in that
horrible, terrible place that no one want to go (London)