POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Luniversity studies : Re: Luniversity studies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 07:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Luniversity studies
From: scott
Date: 12 Nov 2008 05:00:54
Message: <491aa956@news.povray.org>
> Just for the record: I have never taken any A-levels. I only took 3 GCSEs.
> I got a B and two Cs. This are unprecidentedly high grades for the school
> I went to. (Remember, I went to a school for mentally retarded people.)

OOC why did you go to that school, you don't seem mentally retarded!

> FWIW, my statements above were about college too. The class I was in
> contained a bunch of "lads" who were more interested in getting drunk and
> arguing about Cast vs Blur than actually learning stuff.

That mostly stops when you get to A-levels, because it's optional you only
get people there who actually want to be there.

> I am unsure as to whether the guy in question was so clueless that he
> honestly believed that it wouldn't take much to fix this, or whether he
> was just trying to sweet-talk me. How the HELL he expected the person
> marking the work to believe that he wrote it is beyond me - unless he
> really did think he had it almost right to start with...
>
> Seriously. What. The. Hell.

Aww, would have been better if you had some hot girls in your group, then
I'm sure you wouldn't have minded completely rewriting their code from
scratch :-)