POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video game : Re: Video game music Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Video game music
From: Invisible
Date: 12 Nov 2008 04:52:33
Message: <491aa761$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> I'd love to see the score for Pirates of the Carribean! ;-)
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=pirates+of+the+caribbean+sheet+music
>
> Dude.  Seriously.  It only took me three searches to figure out "sheet
> music" was the magic phrase, not "score". :-)

Yeah. And at home I have a book of sheet music for the musical Cats.

It features one-finger melodies and guitar chords.

Clearly it is at best vaguely related to what the orchestra actually
play during the performance. Several of the songs aren't even in the
book at all.

(Similar story for The Lion King. Similar again for War of the Worlds.
And again for The Snowman. In fact, I have a whole stack of scores like
this!)

I'm talking about getting the *real* score...