POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Luniversity studies : Re: Luniversity studies Server Time
10 Oct 2024 13:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Luniversity studies
From: andrel
Date: 12 Nov 2008 17:05:17
Message: <491B5373.4020302@hotmail.com>

?

> The people who aren't in London are in places like Southampton, York, etc.

I happen to be in Amsterdam actually. Or don't I count as people? (or is
that '... do I not...')

>> BTW I hope you do realise
>> that the main reason for asking was that I probably am going to ask you
>> to apply for a PhD position in Amsterdam somewhere next year. (and if I
>> don't that will probably mean that I had to find a new job elsewhere
>> too).
>
> Um... the obvious problem here is that I'm obviously not intelligent
> enough to do a PhD. :-P

Intelligence is not a prerequisite for a PhD position. As long as you
have a MSc or equivalent you could be hired. Please, leave the job of
finding reasons why you are not qualified to the selection committee.
BTW if it ever comes to this I will probably not take part is the job
interview. I might know too much about you to be objective.