POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video game : Re: Video game music Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Video game music
From: Darren New
Date: 11 Nov 2008 12:42:59
Message: <4919c423@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Hell, my sister's school staged a production of Joseph and the
> Technicoloured Dreamcoat. But they had _permission_. (Not to mention the
> complete orchestral score.)

Generally the score is sold with permission to perform it, fwiw.  I
remember in school band, we would sometimes have to buy two sets of the
music, because each set came with 10 trumpet copies and we had eleven
trumpet players or something.

> Actually, it makes me kind of jelous. How the **** do you *get* that
> stuff?! There are some ALW scores I'd love to get my hands on - but what
> are the chances of that?

Don't you have yellow pages in the UK?

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)