POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Aircraft Animation Request for Help : Re: Aircraft Animation Request for Help Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Aircraft Animation Request for Help
From: scott
Date: 11 Nov 2008 10:54:29
Message: <4919aab5@news.povray.org>

<http://books.google.com/books?id=RDZUG--o9HMC&pg=PA5&lpg=PA5&source=bl&ots=H1uZSIsNVR&sig=zJKCWYYoT4TYBGJ6Wyay8hJgANg&hl=en&sa=X&ct=result#PPA10,M1>

> There's a nice figure on page 10 which shows the center-of-mass
> approximately between the wings, within the fuselage.

Yeh, I think it is going to be roughly in the geometric centre, but of
course it needs to be infront of the main landing gear by a suitable margin,
otherwise the plane will fall over backwards while sat on the ground!