POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : in agorum laborat : Re: in agorum laborat Server Time
10 Oct 2024 05:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: in agorum laborat
From: scott
Date: 11 Nov 2008 03:05:18
Message: <49193cbe$1@news.povray.org>
> - Sentences that end with a question mark despite not being questions.

Surely adding a question mark makes them into a question? :-)

> - Misuse of the apostrophe. (There's, like, 4 rules or something. Even a
> retard like me can understand it!)

When I was younger I was sure that "its" was actually spelt "it's".  My
logic was:

The hand of the boy --> The boy's hand
The head of the fat guy --> The fat guy's head
The front of it --> It(')s front

But like you say, there are only a few rules so it's not hard to remember.