POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD := WTF? : Re: XKCD := WTF? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XKCD := WTF?
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 6 Nov 2008 14:06:28
Message: <49134034$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
>>> Cause it's the same thing.
>>>
>> Umm. Cash can't "lose" value,
>
> See Iceland. Why do you keep ignoring the fact that it's happening,
> right now, what you keep saying can't happen.
>
> Plus, have you heard of "inflation"?  See Zimbabwe.

Not the definition of "lose" I meant. What I meant was that it doesn't
rise or fall based on stock value. The key point being, while it gets
more worthless over time, in terms of general inflation, it will never
get **more** valuable **ever** (Well, unless people stop printing it at
all, and someone thinks its worth collecting, but you got a long damn
wait before that value goes "up" in that case. Some confederate money,
while "collectable" in theory, is worth less than what replaced it, even
now.).

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {