POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ghost guts? : Re: Ghost guts? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ghost guts?
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Nov 2008 12:43:44
Message: <49132cd0$1@news.povray.org>
Cousin Ricky wrote:
> 1) Natural effects tend to leave evidence that is more tangible than lens
> flares, overexposed camera straps, and imprints on the reporter's central
> nervous system.

Some do, some don't. :-)  Look at the long history of things we didn't
know about until we got the right measuring instruments. Do you think
the placebo effect is supernatural too? :-)

> 2) There is no known natural accounting for dead people somehow being alive

What makes you think they're dead people (assuming anything there has
actually been seen, that is)?  Anyway, see above.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)