POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Linux really costs a _lot_ more than $40 : Re: Linux really costs a _lot_ more than $40 Server Time
10 Oct 2024 13:11:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux really costs a _lot_ more than $40
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 6 Nov 2008 11:52:01
Message: <491320b1$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> OK - probably won't have time to look much until the weekend anyways.  :-)

BTW, there's no installer nor install instructions, but luckily the
directory structure of the package is pretty simple ;). Diff files
before overwriting your old ones (ie. apaches httpd.conf), if you're
running anything else on that machine.

>> 64-bit, running Gentoo Linux (surprisingly).
>
> Why surprisingly? ;-)

SaoIP (Sarcasm-over-IP).

> That's true enough.  Now I just need to convert from PDF to Framemaker
> and we've got the original files to work with again.  :-)

Heh, conversion tunnel ;).

> Jim

-Aero