POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's here! : Re: It's here! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 04:39:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's here!
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Nov 2008 04:35:48
Message: <4912ba74$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> That sounds great! Better than I would be able to play it :)

Yay! Thanks.

You know, when I first heard this at the Royal Albert Hall, I just
assumed it was impossible to play. And now I'm playing it! o_O

> Also good job on getting a decent video quality for YouTube (it looked quite
> good), although it started to screw up near the end just as I was typing
> this sentence :D

Yeah - the video on my HD is perfect, but what actually ended up on
YouTube breaks up in several places... WTF? Still, at least the sound is OK.

(You know that the crackling is only in the normal-quality version,
right? If you select "play in high-quality" the crackling goes away. You
still have to put up with the compander and the limited frequency
response of my camera tho...)

> BTW, the way you wrote the video title, you probably WILL get 12 year olds
> saying you suck. People who would click on "nerd playing the organ" are the
> people who would then post saying "haha nerd!". Don't be so hard on
> yourself.

Well, everybody else is pretty hard on me... :-S