POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's here! : Re: It's here! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's here!
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 5 Nov 2008 17:40:05
Message: <491220c5@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Z-mokvpoo

That sounds great! Better than I would be able to play it :)

Also good job on getting a decent video quality for YouTube (it looked quite
good), although it started to screw up near the end just as I was typing
this sentence :D

BTW, the way you wrote the video title, you probably WILL get 12 year olds
saying you suck. People who would click on "nerd playing the organ" are the
people who would then post saying "haha nerd!". Don't be so hard on
yourself.