POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ECG : Re: ECG Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ECG
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 5 Nov 2008 16:42:47
Message: <49121357$1@news.povray.org>
>> Actually, I'd prefer to not have any needles poked into me anywhere... >_<
>
>> I'm sure you'll agree with me on that point!
>
>   I prefer doing what is best for my health even if it requires for some
> needle to be poked on me.

Yeah, well... I'd prefer for it to not be necessary at all. But hey.

>   In fact, I don't really fear the needle itself. I fear the stress, which
> causes the dizziness. Which is rather ironic: Fear of the stress causes the
> stress you are fearing to get.

Yeah, that *is* ironic.

On the other hand, I'm depressed because nobody likes me. And how much
do you want to bet that nobody likes me because I'm always depressed all
the time?

IIRC, at school I had an injection for some vaccine or other. But that
was into the shoulder muscle. Just look the other way. It kinda stings,
but it's fine. ("Relax please." The words guaranteed to cause every
muscle in your body to become rigid with tension!)

Actually, wait... Last time I went to the dentist, he injected me with
some kind of anesthetic. That hurt quite a bit. Especially when injected
into the pulp cavity inside the tooth. Still, the worst part is
afterwards, when the drugs wear off... o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/