POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ECG : Re: ECG Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:30:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ECG
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Nov 2008 16:33:03
Message: <4912110f@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> The big question is if these images are made by Americans.

I was kind of surprised at these images. I've seen similar things in
museums (i.e., in actual 3D) where the bits in question were about the
size of a finger or somewhat smaller in these pics. So, yah, ya never know.

ANd of course, this is just the physical number of nerves in the brain
dedicated to those areas. It says nothing about how they interact with
the rest, hence nothing about how "sensitive" things really are.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)