POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's here! : Re: It's here! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's here!
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 5 Nov 2008 16:13:48
Message: <49120c8c$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> I've heard it done professionally better, but never better as a hobby,
> shall we say? It's clear you haven't perfected it but that you want to? :-)

Well, for a start I only played 2 of the 3 staffs in that particular
performance... I *have* a recording of me playing the other two. I shall
probably unload that sometime.

I think you'd be hard-pressed to play a virtuoso on that particular
organ. The key action is just so heavy. But I might be wrong there...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/