POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ECG : Re: ECG Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:41:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ECG
From: Warp
Date: 5 Nov 2008 15:22:22
Message: <4912007e@news.povray.org>
> >   The fingertips are the most sensitive part of the human body. You *really*
> > want blood samples taken from your fingers?

> I believe the distinction of being *the* most sentivite part belongs
> to... well no, let's not go there... but I believe your mouth rates
> higher than your fingertips.

  No, I'm pretty sure the skin of the fingertips is the most sensitive of
the human body. I remember reading that (maybe it was from the Guinnes book
of records, or something like that).

  OTOH, it might be talking about other type of sensitivity than pain. For
example, you can read braille writing with your fingertips, but I'm pretty
certain you can't do it with your tongue, even though a cut on your tongue
might hurt more than a cut on your fingertip.

  Anyways, a cut in the finger hurts a lot. It's by far not the first place
I would like a needle to be poked into me.

--
                                                          - Warp