POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XBOX fun (or trying not to take a hammer to my router...) : Re: XBOX fun (or trying not to take a hammer to my router...) Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XBOX fun (or trying not to take a hammer to my router...)
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Nov 2008 14:47:56
Message: <4911f86c$1@news.povray.org>
>> You could even try a reset of router

Remember to save the config in a file first, tho. Makes it much easier
to put back. :-)

> Gah.. All I need, an open network with two other machines already on it,

You're doing NAT, right? That gets rid of 90% of your attack vectors.

So turn off those two machines for the 10 minutes it takes to figure out
if your XBox connects. You're not running Amazon there. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)