POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's here! : Re: It's here! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:48:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's here!
From: Tom Austin
Date: 5 Nov 2008 10:03:34
Message: <4911b5c6@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> But after many hours of work, the video is finally here in all its
> glory, for all teh interwebs to see:
>
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Z-mokvpoo
>
> I wonder how many days it will be before some 12 year old posts a
> comment telling me I suck?

Good accomplishment.

While I know it's near impossible, don't belittle yourself with how
others might think.  Was it your goal to impress them, or to do
something for yourself.

I've often thought it would be fun to learn how to play a musical
instrument myself.

I stop thinking about it when I realize how mechanical I'll make it sound.

Good Job!

LAter...  Tom