POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The pulse : Re: The pulse Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The pulse
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Nov 2008 17:17:31
Message: <4910c9fb$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> theater with the names of famous physicist in friezes (if that is the

Reminds me of one of the first places I worked: Institute for Scientific
Information.  (Sort of a Google of the CP/M era.)  Founded by Eugene
Garfield.

Walking up the stairway, there was a moasic portrait of Aristotle on the
first floor, Newton on the second floor, Einstein on the third floor,
and Garfield on the fourth floor. Cripes. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)