POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Filtering - don't bank on it... : Re: Filtering - don't bank on it... Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:53:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Filtering - don't bank on it...
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Nov 2008 14:13:57
Message: <49109ef5$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Sorry for quoting the entire long post, but I find it rather amusing
> that this amount of text doesn't really tell exactly *what* you are doing.

I want to split a sound signal into several frequency bands.

Actually, technically I *have* split a sound signal into several
frequency bands... but not in a very useful way. In particular, the
lowest frequency band still contains large amounts of high frequencies.

It's really frustrating to have worked this long on something and not
got very far. I should probably go read a book or something...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/