POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The pulse : Re: The pulse Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The pulse
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Nov 2008 12:13:15
Message: <491082ab$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 13:03:28 -0200, nemesis wrote:

>> They (3%) must have been confusing him with Handel who lived in England
>> and composed Messiah, Zadok the Priest and Music for the Royal
>> Fireworks there.
>
> "Ludwig" by itself should be enough.

Well, for a guess perhaps, but I could see it also being popular in
Austria.  And of course in the modern world (especially), the name isn't
necessarily a good indicator - I just had a call with someone with the
surname Assaf.  Any guesses as to what country code I dialed?  The answer
surprised me....

Jim