POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bash.org is back! : Re: Bash.org is back! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:08:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bash.org is back!
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Nov 2008 17:50:10
Message: <490f8022$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> This is extremely annoying and irritating because it requires really precise
> mouse handling to not to unhover and thus unintentionally close the submenu.

I'll second that. I often use the keyboard on long nested menus just for
that reason.

>   The worst of all? Everybody has copied Microsoft on this!

That's another part of the kill. MS spends bunches of money testing this
sort of stuff, so everyone assumes they should copy it too.

Altho I will say, a lot of the vista visual tweaks seem very nice as
well as subtly useful. Not that I've more than a couple hours experience
with trying to get it all set up the way I want. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)