POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bash.org is back! : Re: Bash.org is back! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:08:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bash.org is back!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Nov 2008 17:03:57
Message: <490f754d$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 09:44:10 -0800, Darren New wrote:

> Invisible wrote:
>> The new-style start menu is just horrid. Each time you use a different
>> program, the order of the icons on the start menu changes. Horrid,
>> horrid, horrid! >_<
>
> Heh. I like it.

GNOME does this sort of thing as well with the Computer menu - favourite
applications/documents with a "more" option (which shows a fixed list).
I've got that along with the traditional GNOME menu, but I tend to use
shortcuts on my panel or alt-f2 (equivalent of "Start->Run") most of the
time, or launch from a console window. :-)

Jim