POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My colour is blue : Re: My colour is blue Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My colour is blue
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Nov 2008 11:07:56
Message: <490f21dc$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Indeed. But looking at the Official rules... well let me put it this
> way. If you need to actually include a flowchart just to explain what
> the rules are, the rules are too complicated. :-P

I have played a card game called FLUXX. The rules are printed on the
cards, and change as you play the game. It's really quite fun and
hilarious. Not really something young kids could get into, but a game
with family and friends is very entertaining.

> (Also... how do you know it's still getting new additions?

The same way you know the next version of Windows will be shinier and
have more not-really-needed features: the authors don't make money
otherwise.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)