POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data security : Re: Data security Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Data security
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Nov 2008 10:10:19
Message: <490f145b$1@news.povray.org>
>> Yeah, but come ON! An entire movie based on something as absurd as
>> that? What's next? A movie where they extract dinosaur DNA from
>> foscils a-- hey, wait a sec...
>
> or a movie about a heroic journey to the earth's core to kick start its
> spin again to save earth. That was a painfully bad movie. :(

Hahahahaha...

Yeah, there are movies with far-fetched concepts which are none the less
great films. (I'm thinking... The Matrix, Hackers, The Crow, Back to the
Future, etc.) And then there are movies with far-fetched concepts which
UTTERLY SUCK. And even movies with perfectly valid concepts that still
completely suck.

The Core was... awful. Much like Event Horizon, actually.