POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now Australia too... : Re: Now Australia too... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now Australia too...
From: Warp
Date: 3 Nov 2008 08:56:26
Message: <490f0309@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> >>   The only possible answer to this question is that they actually know
> >> the
> >
> > Agree with everything except the "only" bit.
> >
> > Never underestimate stupidity.

> Or just plain lack of resources.

  What worries me is that they are doing it with impunity.

  There have been several cases where websites which contain absolutely
nothing even remotely related to porn have ended in the censorship list.
The consequences of this illegal censorship? Absolutely nothing. Not even
an official reprimand or anything. Just nothing.

--
                                                          - Warp