POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XKCD := WTF? : Re: XKCD := WTF? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XKCD := WTF?
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 1 Nov 2008 21:54:32
Message: <490d0858$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> The politics of the 'net in the US was my read.  It helps to know that
> Ron Paul was on the Republican ticket and is still running for president
> but with a different party.

	Actually, no. He ran, and continued running even when there was 0
chance of him getting the ticket (i.e. after McCain clinched the
nomination). However, he did drop out and is not running at all. He did
endorse the Constitution Party, though.

--
Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z