POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube : Re: YouTube Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Oct 2008 13:59:12
Message: <490b4770$1@news.povray.org>

http://google.com/search?q=what+is+the+most+popular+codec

> Just the other day I was trying to figure out the relative speed of
> various CPU arithmetic operations, and I couldn't find anything useful
> with Google (as evidenced by my asking here).

That's the sort of thing where you need to know what the answer looks
like in order to find it, methinks. If you don't know the term used for
spec sheets, you're going to get too many odd hits on relative speeds of
CPUs.

> So yeah, there's a pretty huge sea of questions that I couldn't get
> Google to answer. It's not an Oracle, it's just a search engine.

That searches answers, not questions. Keep that in mind. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)