POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube : Re: YouTube Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:08:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Oct 2008 13:51:49
Message: <490b45b5$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I guess I just assumed that if something doesn't come with any
> instructions, it's supposed to be "obvious" enough that you don't need
> them.

I think that only applies to commercial products. Sadly, I've bought a
few commercial products, hoping they'd have better instructions than the
free equivalents, only to find that the author didn't even feel it was
worth updating the printed manual to cover the last couple of versions
of the software.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)