POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube : Re: YouTube Server Time
10 Oct 2024 03:08:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube
From: Gail
Date: 31 Oct 2008 05:32:10
Message: <490ad09a@news.povray.org>
news:490acebb$1@news.povray.org...

> I mean, TMPGEnc doesn't come with a manual or any tutorials either, and
> most people manage to figure that out. Ditto for Virtual Dub...

It may not come with it, but that doesn't stop people who have wored things
out to write tutorials for all the people who can't or who don't want to
fiddle for days to get a good result.
If you're wondering how to do something, ask google. Chances are, someone
has done it before and will have written up something explainig how.