POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very long post : Re: Very long post Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:10:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Very long post
From: Joel Yliluoma
Date: 31 Oct 2008 03:37:58
Message: <490ab5d6$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:27:16 -0200, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> So Spirit is probably faster
>
> To run, sure. But it probably takes even longer than your average Boost
> library to compile :)
>
> (seriously, many boost libraries are like compiler stress-tests)

It indeed does. Here's an error message I got from gcc
when I was developing a certain project using the Spirit parser.

http://bisqwit.iki.fi/kala/gargantuan-gcc-error-message.bz2
(bzip2 -compressed text for your convenience).

Mind you, that file contains just _one_ error message,
together with its "instantiated from" lines.

--
Joel Yliluoma - http://iki.fi/bisqwit/