POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube : Re: YouTube Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 30 Oct 2008 19:07:33
Message: <490a3e35@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I have an MPEG1 encoder. I don't have an MPEG4 encoder. You do the math.
> :-P

	My friend, let me introduce you to this new invention. Some are
beginning to call it "The Internet".

	Can't help you otherwise: I do all my stuff in Linux. mencoder,
transcode and avidemux have worked well for me the few times I've done
this. My distribution automatically installed most of the encoders when
I installed mplayer. Gotta love USE flags...

--
Fax me no questions, I'll Fax you no lies!

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl