POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube : Re: YouTube Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 30 Oct 2008 19:05:21
Message: <490a3db1$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I just tried taking my test video and encoding it as MPEG1. On one hand,
> the file shrank from 730 MB to 6 MB. On the other hand, the picture is
> now fuzzy and indistinct. But no matter how much I turn up the bitrate,
> the file size remains the same. *sigh*

	I had a strong sense of deja vu when I read this. Probably because
you've had this same conversation here in the past!

	So I'll tell you what you were told before: MPEG1 sucks. MPEG2 is
better. If mpeg4 is a headache for you, just do mpeg2.

--
Fax me no questions, I'll Fax you no lies!

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl