POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It must be friday : Re: PWN3D!! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:38:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PWN3D!!
From: andrel
Date: 3 Nov 2008 11:44:37
Message: <490F2ACA.10506@hotmail.com>
On 03-Nov-08 11:59, Invisible wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>
>> To summarise: It's Wild Goose time! :-D
>>
>> It *must* be friday...
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :-D
>
> Alright, CHECK THIS OUT!
>
> Apparently they burned 2 CDs of the project. *One* of them does indeed
> contain the wrong project (some of the digits are in a different order),
> but the *other* CD actually contains the correct project. So we haven't
> actually lost the data at all!
>
> I *told* you it was a wild goose chase! :-D
I don't think you did and even if you did it is more a statement that
belongs in advertising or astrology. I.e. one you can always you to
prove you were right afterwards.

That doesn't change the fact that you have a serious problem. There was
indeed a way to loose vital data even if you got lucky this time. You
have to change the procedures immediately anyway.