POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bought it (w00t!) : Re: Bought it (w00t!) Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bought it (w00t!)
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Oct 2008 13:07:06
Message: <4909e9ba$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Of course you know email and the web were born on Unix, right?

Of course. And composing email on a pre-X UNIX box involved invoking the
editor.

The kinds of "problems" I was talking about are things like Vi being
really bad at (say) speech recognition, stylus input, multi-touch pad
support, stuff like that.  On a traditional keyboard, it works fine.

And I still think WordStar had the best layout of control keys ever. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)