POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability : Re: Stability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stability
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Oct 2008 12:23:39
Message: <4909df8b$1@news.povray.org>
Hildur K. wrote:

> pay. The only difference is that I have to pay with hard cash.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2007/06/why-does-fiat-money-se
emingly-work.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8

> Yes. And then the black market will start to bloom.

Black market: Barter. :-)

> Mediterranean Sea where you can grow almost anything you need.

I met one man in Hawaii who was homeless and jobless voluntarily for 30
years. I suppose he occasionally did an odd job just to buy a new shirt
every five years or something, but he didn't seem put out by it.

Alternately, go someplace big enough to be self contained, like China.
Nowadays, their civil rights crap doesn't seem any worse than in the
USA. :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)