POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : YouTube : Re: YouTube Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YouTube
From: Warp
Date: 30 Oct 2008 12:12:47
Message: <4909dcff@news.povray.org>
> Don't ask me why, but I was expecting better. Oh well, I guess I should
> just give up on this as a bad job. Even if I could figure out how to
> upload my movie, if it's going to become unrecognisible like this then
> there's really no point to it.

  You seem to have certain compulsive obsession about many things. One of
them is that you won't touch DivX or Xvid, no matter what, even though those
are the codecs which most people use to create video (including those which
go to youtube). It feels like you would jump through a thousands hoops just
in order to not to use those mpeg4 codecs. Well, your loss.

--
                                                          - Warp