POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability : Re: Stability Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stability
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Oct 2008 18:33:45
Message: <4908e4c9$1@news.povray.org>
Hildur K. wrote:
>> Invisible wrote:
>
>> Iceland used to have an excellent economy. Then the government said
>> "Whoops, our money isn't worth much", and overnight they have food
>> shortages because nobody knows how much the Kroner is to the Euro
>> without the government imposing it.
>>
>> Money that's only of value when someone threatens you with a gun if yo
>> don't accept it?  Priceless.
>
> They said that? That explains it... ;)

They don't have to say that. All they have to do is bail out the banks
and then "delay" trading euros for kronners.

l stocked,

er.

Dunno. I'm just going on news reports, like
http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/10/14/iceland-facing-food-shortage/

> You can still offer me your condolences...

My condolences! :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)